The Journey: I’m not a composer! :)

Awesome work from Emilie Stabell.

Had the pleasure to come with the track on this video.


Flashback video from a sound recording session.

Great video from Benjamin Combes of a sound recording session we did last year.

Didn’t work on the sound of the video. But I really like it I’m the monkey in the camouflage jacket.


Dreams E3 prez!


Very proud of this one.

My first work for Media Molecule. Dreams is an awesome project. I recorded or designed from scratch 85% of the sounds you’ll hear (except for the music which is from Ian Livingstone) the other 15% are coming from sound banks.

Hope you’ll like it.

Assassin’s creed unity Dead Kings trailer


For my last work Ubisoft working on this trailer was really a gift. Did everything on the sound. Hope you’ll enjoy.

Cutscenes audio Lead on Assassin’s Creed Unity DLC Dead Kings


working on AC’s brand is still a pleasure. Great moments working with Charlie Atanasyan!

The crew cutscenes lead audio.


From additional sound recording to sound editing, mixing, audio QA and team managing working on The Crew was a good experience. Especially when you have team composed with Charlie Atanasyan, Pierre Colomies and Jeremy Gavoille!  Good times!

And if you wanna have a look at everything! We only worked on the ingame ones. Hope you’ll enjoy!

Music Mixing for Assassin’s Creed Rogue.


I had the pleasure and the chance to work on Eliza’s great compositions for Assassin’s Creed Rogue. There’s moments like this when you just love what you’re doing as the audio you’re working on is already awesome. Hope you’ll like it!

Indonesia AMB recording

From Jakarta to Borneo here is a small example of what you can here in Indonesia. At the end of the track you can here a recording part of one of the last floating market still existing on this planet! Enjoy!

AC BlackFlag MultiPlayer Intro Cutscene

Here is one of the cutscenes I worked on. Full edit and mix by myself. Working for ACBF was definitely a great experience.Hope you’ll Enjoy!

And here the version with SFX only.

Foley and SFX editing for AC BlackFlag Kill Sounds. Old AC3 Accolades.

Here is one video showing my work for AC BlackFlag. Some of the ingame sounds are from me and I made all the synckills sounds at 2’27” and 4,22”. It was a great pleasure to work for this game.

I found this video regrouping the accolades cutscenes I edit sounds for. Even if it is old I’m happy to show it (at the end of the video you’ll be able to see the wolfpack sync kills).

%d bloggers like this: