Archive | Uncategorized RSS for this section

The Journey: I’m not a composer! :)

Awesome work from Emilie Stabell.

Had the pleasure to come with the track on this video.

 

Advertisements

Flashback video from a sound recording session.

Great video from Benjamin Combes of a sound recording session we did last year.

Didn’t work on the sound of the video. But I really like it I’m the monkey in the camouflage jacket.

 

Dreams E3 prez!

Hey!

Very proud of this one.

My first work for Media Molecule. Dreams is an awesome project. I recorded or designed from scratch¬†85% of the sounds you’ll hear (except for the music which is from Ian Livingstone) the other 15% are coming from sound banks.

Hope you’ll like it.

%d bloggers like this: